Little by little the camel goes into the couscous...

09 April 2012

Do you miss me? Follow my new blog: the armchair arabist

Hello readers! I know it's been awhile, but I still love you. Since my last update, I've spent a wonderful 8 months in Morocco, living, learning and most of all having fun. My focus has shifted a bit, and I've launched a new blog project called the armchair arabist.

Much like Matt in the Maghrib, the purpose of my new blog is to shed light on the realities of life in this region, but unlike this blog, I'm not limiting myself to commentary on Morocco. The focus is more general, more focused on Arabic as a language and Arab culture, particularly literature and intellectual thought.

So I won't be updating Matt in the Maghrib anymore. If you're still interested in following my thoughts and explorations, I encourage you to follow me at the armchair arabist.

Thank you for your support and interest in Matt in the Maghrib and I hope I see you soon at the armchair arabist!

No comments:

Post a Comment